- Ardross Street , Inverness
- Up to 450 guests
- Cathedral Church located in Inverness
- Ideal Photo location
- Parking available onsite and nearby
Contact Inverness Cathedral
Fill out a quick form to get in touch.Contact
Inverness Cathedral is the perfect venue for your Scottish wedding!
The Beautiful Grade 1 listed building, built in the gothic style, first opened its doors to the public in 1869.
Located by the River Ness, which is ideal for photographs, the cathedral is in the perfect location, with plenty of parking for wedding cars and a nearby car parks for guests as well as a dedicated coach drop off area and disabled access.
The Cathedral is suitable for small and large wedding ceremonies up to 450 guests.
- Grade 1 Listed Building
- Located by the River Ness
- Near to the Ness Islands- ideal for photographs
- Parking for wedding cars with nearby car parks for guests
- Dedicated coach drop off area
- Disabled access