Humanist Society Scotland
- Suite 25, Edinburgh Park
- From £450.00
- HSS Ceremony Promise
- Permanently authorised
- We're a charity
Contact Humanist Society Scotland
Fill out a quick form to get in touch.Contact
Humanist Society Scotland Celebrants have married over 65,000 people across Scotland. They know every couple will want to focus on what is most important to them in their ceremony – and that that will be unique to every couple. Humanist Society celebrants are creative and thoughtful, and will help create a ceremony that is personal and fitting for you – wherever and however you choose to celebrate your love.
You can Secure Your Date on our website straight away – ensuring that a friendly, expertly trained and fully authorised Celebrant will be there on your day. When you are ready, you and your partner can browse through the available Celebrants to choose someone who is just right for you. If you want an even easier option – as all Humanist Society Celebrants are trained to the very highest standards – simply choose to have someone chosen for you, and that is one important thing ticked off your list!
However you choose your Celebrant, you can rest easy knowing they will take the time to get to know all about you, and what is important for you to include in your day, to ensure you have a unique ceremony built around you and your partner.
- Largest & most trusted provider of Humanist Ceremonies
- Over 130 Celebrants across Scotland to choose from
- Only our Celebrants are permanently authorised to conduct Humanist weddings in Scotland
- Highly trained with continuous professional development & review process
- HSS Ceremony Promise - we have you covered
- Secure Your Date - making it easy to book a Celebrant
- Unique & personal ceremonies expertly delivered
- Charitable organisation