Karen Thorburn Photography
- Unit 421, Inverness
- From £1,295.00
- 5 star reviews
- Relaxed and natural style
- Covers the Highlands, Moray, Aberdeenshire and beyond
Contact Karen Thorburn Photography
Fill out a quick form to get in touch.Contact
Bright, beautiful, natural images which tell the story of your wedding.
Hello! I’m Karen, the lady behind the lens! I work with down-to-earth brides (like you!), to create bright, beautiful, natural images that will tell the story of your wedding, so that you’ll have a stunning collection of images to remember your special day, without feeling awkward in front of my camera.
I combine three elements to create my signature style of wedding photography: documentary pictures full of emotion; traditional, timeless images; and artistic shots of all your wee details.
Of course, it’s not just about the images. I’m equally passionate about providing a top-notch, friendly service, full of personal touches, and keeping the wedding photography side of things totally stress-free!
I'll blend in with you and your bridesmaids, so the hair and make-up session and girly chat can unfold naturally! I'm smiley and cheerful (without being annoying) and this too will put you at ease throughout the day.
I can step in and organise things when needed but, mostly, I'll be in the background, so you can focus on celebrating with your loved ones, safe in the knowledge that I'll be discreetly working away, with no moody, tacky or overly staged photos!
- Beautiful imagery and products
- The very highest standard of client service
- Comprehensive pre-wedding consultation
- All day coverage from getting ready to the first few dances
- Post-production digital editing
- High resolution printable images on a USB
- Password-protected online gallery
- Luxury wedding albums
- Bespoke packages available